Join the Aberdeen Fire Department
Be a Part-Time Volunteer with Full-Time Rewards....
Providing Full-Time Fire, Rescue and Emergency Medical Services to the Community Benefits
- Satisfaction of Helping a Neighbor in their time of need
- Free Training and Certification · Develop Career Opportunities
- Qualify for Income Tax Incentive
- Work toward a Retirement Supplement
- College Assistance Through State Sponsored Program
- Develop a Sense of Belonging
- Meet New People
- Be a Part of a Family Oriented Organization
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Reside in the First Due of Aberdeen Fire Department or APG
- No Experience Necessary.
Monday Nights at 6:30 PM
21 North Rogers Street
Aberdeen, MD 21001
For additional information Email Join@aberdeenfd.org